Tags: Amanda Hesser, Cookbooks, food52, Sheila Lukins
1. Influential chef and Silver Palate Cookbook author, Sheila Lukins, dies at age 66.
2. Recipe writers take note: Amanda Hesser has a new year-long food52 project in which participant’s winning contributions will go into a cookbook to be published by HarperStudio.
3. In Scotland, “The How Not to Cookbook: Lessons Learned the Hard Way,” features entries from 1,000 people outlining their mishaps in the kitchen.
4. If a professional chef could pick just one cookbook, what would it be and why?
5. Which classic cookbooks do you turn to?