Jun 27, 2011 0
Categories: Travel, Will Travel For Food!
Tags: Beijing, boston, california, Charleston, chocolate, cooking, Cuban, cuisine, culinary, culture, House, Hutong, pasta, pilgrimage, Puglia, schools, seattle, soul food, specialty, trail, Travel, walking tours, Will Travel for Food!, Wine
If so, you’re a culinary tourist — and these links are for you!
- A Day of Chinese Cooking at Beijing’s Hutong Cuisine (HONEST COOKING)
- Specialty of the House: Charleston Soul Food (SAVEUR)
- Cuban Culinary Culture Transformation (FRIENDS EAT)
- A culinary pilgrimage in and around Seattle (SEATTLE TIMES)
- California’s New Wine Trail (BUDGET TRAVEL)
- Foodie fever: 6 great cooking schools (CNN)
- Boston Chocolate Walking Tours Make For One Sweet Getaway (STONEHAM PATCH)
- Consider the Pasta of Puglia (CHARLOTTE OBSERVER)
- Brits Lead the Culinary Revolution in Miami (TELEGRAPH)
- Chewing the Fat at a Bacon Festival (USA TODAY)