Categories: Travel, Will Travel For Food!
Tags: chefs, Colonia Roma, culinary, diners, dining, Food, food writer, Georgia, guide, hot spot, LA, Los Angeles, Madrid, Marrakech, Mexico City, quests, Savannah, Spain, Spanish, Spanish food, Travel
DO YOU PLAN your vacations around food? If so, you’re a culinary tourist — and these links are for you!
- Where Madrid Chefs Go For Real Spanish Food (NY TIMES)
- A Food Writer’s Guide to the Best Eats in Marrakech (CN TRAVELER)
- Culinary Quests (NY TIMES)
- Ten Great Homegrown Diners in LA (ZAGAT)
- Great things to eat in Savannah, Georgia (FOOD REPUBLIC)
- Mexico City’s Old Colonia Roma District Emerges as Dining Hot Spot (ZESTER DAILY)