Categories: Travel, Will Travel For Food!
Tags: airlines, Alitalia, beer, Bunol, culinary, culinary tourism, Disney, eating, Epcot Center, extreme pig outs, Food, food festivals, La Tomatina, literary, lobster shacks, maine, meals, Mexico, museums, Oaxaca, paris, pizzeria, Restaurants, San Francisco, Sonoma, Spain, tours, Travel, trips, U.S., Via Napoli, walking, weird
DO YOU PLAN your vacations around food?
If so, you’re a culinary tourist — and these links are for you!
- We’ll Always Have Paris! Peripatetic, Poetic and Sweet – A Walking, Literary & Culinary Tour of Paris (BOOK PASSAGE)
- The Five Best Things I Ate in Oaxaca Mexico (THE PAUPERED CHEF)
- Five Tasteful U.S. Trips (BUDGET TRAVEL)
- Ten Places to Eat Now in San Francisco (TABLEHOPPER)
- World’s Weirdest Food Festivals – SLIDE SHOW (FOOD & WINE)
- Disney: Epcot Center’s New Pizzeria, Via Napoli – VIDEO (SLICE)
- Best Beer Museums in the World (GOT SAGA)
- The 10 Best Lobster Shacks in Maine (TRAVEL & LEISURE)
- La Tomatina / Buñol, Spain (FLYDIME/FLICKR)
- 36 Hours in Sonoma (NY TIMES)
- The Secret to Good Airline Food: Fly Alitalia (ATLANTIC)
- Extreme Pig Outs: Meals That Will Blow Your Mind and Tip the Scale (TRAVEL CHANNEL)